Calling all junior faculty researchers looking for an opportunity to advance their research skills and jumpstart their career.
TRI has begun its search for our 2022 Mentored Career Development Scholars.
Mentored Career Development Scholars are part of the prestigious NIH funded KL2 Award Program, which provides salary support, mentoring, and protected research time for talented junior faculty committed to a career in translational research.
Learn more about the TRI Mentored Career Development Scholars Program and how to create an impactful application at three information sessions this fall. All sessions are virtual and held from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- September 23: Information Session #1: Program and Application Basics
- View Recording Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zl7geFbWdU
- October 14: Information Session #2: Building Your Mentoring Team and Mentor Roles and Requirements
- View Recording Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJMpcpk7054
- November 18: Information Session #3: Career Development Planning and Research Project Development
- View Recording Here: https://youtu.be/x5ZjwcIngmg
These sessions are designed to help you succeed as an applicant! Potential applicants are strongly encouraged to review the recordings.
Questions? Contact Robin Liston.