The goal of TRI’s Inter-Institutional Pilot Program (Consortium of Rural States- CORES- Pilot Grant Program) is to simulate collaboration across the CTSA network and encourage team science.
The pilot program offers $25,000 for each institution represented in each awarded project. Projects must include at least two participating institutions, but may involve more.
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
- University of Kansas Frontiers Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- University of Kentucky Center for Clinical and Translational Science,
- University of Utah Health
- The University of Iowa Institute for Clinical and Translational Science