NEW Interinstitutional RFA Now Open
The Consortium of Rural statES (CORES) is now accepting applications for innovative, translational research projects involving three or more member institutions.Download the RFA
The goal of TRI’s Inter-Institutional Pilot Program (Consortium of Rural States- CORES- Pilot Grant Program) is to simulate collaboration across the CTSA network and encourage team science.
The pilot program offers $25,000 for each institution represented in each awarded project. Projects must include at least three participating institutions, but may involve more.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
- University of Kansas Frontiers Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- University of Kentucky Center for Clinical and Translational Science
- University of Utah Health
- The University of Iowa Institute for Clinical and Translational Science