The goal of TRI’s Multi-Institutional Pilot Program (Consortium of Rural States- CORES- Pilot Grant Program) is to simulate collaboration across the CTSA network and encourage team science.
The pilot program offers $25,000 for each institution represented in each awarded project. Projects must include at least two participating institutions but may involve more.
Consortium of Rural States (CORES) Multi‐Institutional Pilot Program
Required Letter of Intent (LOI) Due January 18, 2023, by 5 p.m. CT
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
- University of Kansas Frontiers Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- University of Kentucky Center for Clinical and Translational Science
- University of Utah Health
- The University of Iowa Institute for Clinical and Translational Science
Mathias Brochhausen, Ph.D.
Co-Director, Pilot Translational and Clinical Studies Program; Professor and Vice Chair for Academic Programs and Faculty Development, Department of Biomedical Informatics, College of Medicine
Shelley Crary, M.D.
Co-Director, Pilot Translational and Clinical Studies Program; Professor, Department of Pediatrics, College of Medicine