Investigator consultations are provided on the following aspects of community-engaged research:
- Introducing investigators to community members and consulting on developing partnerships
- Advising on establishment of study-specific community review boards (CRBs) to advise on research questions, participant recruitment and retention, research implementation, and dissemination of research findings
- Consultations on CE aspects of grant applications and with conceptualizing studies that benefit from CE.
- Identifying potential research staff candidates with CE expertise
- Providing technical assistance to research staff on CE strategies
- Facilitating community input on specific projects, grant applications, manuscripts, etc.
Request for consultations and technical assistance should be made through the TRI Portal.