Click on each award title to learn more about each project.
- Cody Ashby, Ph.D., Assistant professor, Biomedical Informatics, “Racial Differences in Multiple Myeloma Genomics and Outcome in Rural Populations“
- Sara Landes, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Psychiatry/Health Services Research, “Evaluating Rural Community Pharmacists’ Perceptions of Integrating Mental Health Services to Reach Underserved Populations“
- Pearl McElfish Ph.D., MBA, Assistant Professor, Office of Community Health and Research, “DSMES+SHES to reduce health disparities among rural, minority participants“
- Robert Pesek, M.D., Associate Professor, Pediatrics, Allergy/Immunology; “Comparison between Telemedicine and In-Home Asthma Assessments for Identification and Reduction of Asthma Triggers“
- Theresa Prewitt, Dr.P.H., Associate Professor, COPH, Health Policy and Management, “Examining National Diabetes Prevention Program Implementation in a Rural Federally Qualified Health Center Network“
- Leanne Whiteside-Mansell, Ed.D., Professor, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine / Research and Evaluation Division, “Adverse Childhood Experiences of Rural and Underserved Arkansans: Identification of Risk and Links to Outcomes“