CLinicAl Research Administrator (CLARA) is a web-based portal for submission, review, approval and tracking of human subjects research. Developed at UAMS with support from the Translational Research Institute (TRI), CLARA offers researchers streamlined data entry and a reporting system to monitor key metrics in the approval process.
Key CLARA features include:
- An IRB ‘Live Meeting’ module
- An interface for multiple oversight review committees (IRB, Biohazard, and more)
- An adverse event reporting workflow
- An interface with the Comprehensive Research Informatics Suite (AR-CRIS) for clinical trial management
- A budget development interface and budget tracking module
- A research contract module