The goal of TRI’s Pilot Program is to provides seed funds for feasibility testing and generation of preliminary data to support future research efforts that will make a measurable positive impact on health issues facing Arkansas and Arkansans.
Request for Applications (RFAs) are released biannually and rotate among these four focus areas:
- Health concerns and challenges of rural and underrepresented populations
- Implementation science to incorporate new research findings into the health care system, including rural practices
- Biomedical informatics approaches that examine unique state data resources
- Community and/or stakeholder-partnered research.
Meet Our Past Awardees
- Biomedical Informatics 2017
- Implementation Science 2018
- Special Opioid and Pain Management Pilot Award 2018
(Special RFA funded by the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research)
- Health Challenges of Rural and Underrepresented Populations 2019
- Translational Research Involving Special Populations 2019
- Translational Biomedical Informatics Research Benefiting Rural Health 2020