The Translational Research Institute (TRI) will host its fifth annual UAMS Community Partner Celebration on Nov. 17, 2017. This celebration recognizes the outstanding community partners that have helped make our various endeavors possible, whether it involves research, education and training, or services.
Please click the corresponding link(s) below to nominate your community partner!
- NEW!!! Community Partnership Student Award: Recognizes an undergraduate student, graduate/medical student, resident, or fellow who demonstrate initiative, commitment, and passion in an academic-community partnership project aimed at improving the health of children, adults and/or communities.
- NEW!!! Institutional Health Partner Award: Recognizes an institutional partner (non-community based organization) that has provided invaluable expertise, guidance, and/or support to you on various projects.
How this works:
- Submit outstanding community based organizations (CBOs), community advisory boards (CABs), students and institutional partners that have provided invaluable expertise, guidance, and/or support to you on various projects. Patient advisory boards and councils will also be accepted.
- Nonprofit CBOs that work with groups of people affiliated by geographic proximity, special interest or similar situations to address the well-being of those communities will be recognized at this event.
- CABs consist of community representatives who advise institutional representatives on issues that affect the public.
- Institutional partners are defined as non-community based organizations such as state agencies, foundations and other private organizations.
Submissions are due October 13, 2017.
For more information contact Camille Hart at email@example.com or 501-454-1467
RSVP for the Community Partner Celebration