The application deadline has been extended to Oct. 1 for the UAMS Translational Research Institute (TRI) KL2 Mentored Research Career Development Scholar Awards. Benefits of the two-year program for early career researchers include:
- Up to $95,000 each year for salary support
- Up to $25,000 each year for research, tuition, travel and education materials
Eligible candidates are those with professional doctorates committed to academic careers in multidisciplinary translational research.
- Monday, September 14, 2015: Deadline to request biostatistics consult
- Thursday, October 1, 2015, at 12 p.m. (noon): Application packet due
- Projects must be submitted for all necessary regulatory approval(s)
- Week of November 23, 2015: Awardees announced
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015: Project start date
- All regulatory approval letter(s) must be submitted to TRI
Download TRI’s 2015 Request for Applications.